Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Harris Family

Jansen came back for a visit on September 1st. We got to see him on September 2nd and he and my parents came over for dinner last night (Sept 7th). We had a wonderful time visiting, it was really a very funevening!

The first few pictures were taken 9/2/10


Caleb had so much fun with Jansen!

Caleb the pirate!

Jansen holding Zachary


Caleb wanted to be a super hero and asked Jansen to help him fly.

A huge Zachary smile
These were taken last night at our fun dinner.
Zachary kept getting into Grammy's purse and he got her glasses out. Both boys were having fun wearing her glasses.

Below are family photos. I get a few groans and eye rolls, but I think it's important to take pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! I know the boys enjoyed hanging out with Jansen! I love the picture of them in grammy's glasses- too funny!

    ReplyDelete